ACI Online Academy (AOA) is a unique service that offers students the opportunity to remediate a grade or take a course for advancement. AOA allows students to further their educational goals from anywhere through a completely online interface. All online courses are UC a-g approved. For more information on how to enroll, please contact ACI.
Please note the following AOA policies and procedures:
• Current ACI students may enroll in AOA to remediate grades (making up a "D" or "F" in credit courses).
• ACI students seeking credit recovery through AOA must complete all online coursework prior to the start of the 2019-2020 school year (all AOA courses are student-paced).
• It is entirely the responsibility of the student and/or the student’s parent(s) or guardian(s) to obtain school authorization for recognizing ACI coursework for school graduation or records purposes or for recognizing such coursework for advanced credit. ACI shall not be held responsible for failure to obtain such authorization.
• Students are expected to log at least 4 hours of work on the course. The parents will either be receiving regular communication and/or will have the ability to monitor their child’s progress.
• Students have 16 weeks to complete 5 unit courses and 32 weeks to complete 10 unit courses. A request for a deadline extension may only be granted by the approval of the school counselor or instructor.
• Current ACI students should allow an ample amount of time for the completion of online courses and are encouraged to register and begin AOA coursework accordingly.
• Any act of cheating, plagiarizing, or any other type of activity deemed to be unethical or against the student code of conduct will be disciplined according to ACI’s academic integrity policy.
Use the Course Finder to the right in order to browse the courses that are available. For more information on how to enroll, please contact ACI.
0 COURSES FOUND
|GRADE LEVEL||SUBJECT||COURSE NAME||SCHOOL|